Your cleansing programme
D- Tox Support is a useful botanical formulation to help support cleansing. It contains specific ingredients including flaxseed and psyllium to help healthy bowel function, chlorella to aid the elimination process, dandelion root to support your liver function as your liver is the waste disposal unit for your body, prune powder to keep you regular and important probiotics for balancing digestive health and supporting your immune system.
- Formulated by Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the leading nutritionist specialising in women’s health.
- Highest possible quality to ensure maximum effectiveness in the quickest amount of time.
- Nutrients in their most bio- available form to aid absorption
- Vitamin C can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Free from Gluten, yeast and dairy
- Made without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- This product is Kosher and approved by the vegetarian Society
- Week one First 3 days mix ½ teaspoon ONCE a day D-Tox support powder with water, juice or smoothie.Last 4 days of first week, increase to one teaspoon a day with water, juice or smoothie
- Week 2 Mix 1 teaspoon TWICE a day D-Tox Support powder with water, juice or smoothiePlus drink 1 ½ – 2 litres water a day
- Week 3 Mix 1 ½ teaspoons TWICE a day D-Tox support powder with water, juice or smoothiePlus 1 x NHP Advanced Probiotic support capsule ONCE a day.Plus 1 ½ to 2 litres of water a day
- Week 4 Mix 2 teaspoons TWICE a day D-Tox Support powder with water, juice or smoothie.Plus 1 x NHP Advanced Probiotic support and 1 x NHP Healthy woman support ONCE a dayPlus drink 1 ½ to 2 litres of water throughout the day
Warnings and contraindications
- Do not take if planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Always drink 1 ½ to 2 litres of water a day THROUGHOUT your cleansing programme
- If any constipation/discomfort is experienced anytime, repeat previous week at lower level. Ensure water intake is 1 ½ to 2 litres a day then move on to next level.
- Keep out of reach of children