- A healthy kick start smoothie which will help with inflammation in the body.
- A sweet and savoury banana omelette great for breakfast or brunch, a balanced meal full of protein and carbohydrates and fats to keep you full.
- Spicy red lentil soup this is a winner with everyone, full of fibre to keep your gut happy.
- Prawns, asparagus stir fry with sun blush tomato and mozzarella, a very quick meal on the table in 10 minutes.
- Steak, feta, broccoli and pepperdew peppers. Yummy flavours with lots of health benefits.
- Red pepper and almond pesto, quick simple topping or dip for chicken or fish. Full of omega 3 and vitamins A, C and E .
- Harissa chicken and chickpeas great for flavour and hormone health as well as protein.
- Ricotta and avocado dip, better than shop bought anytime, protein and omega 3 plus vitamins B, E and K.