Time to make 5 minutes
2 handfuls of Organic Spinach
1 Medium Banana
1 Tlbs Tahini
1 Tlbs Fresh ginger
Juice of a lemon
200 mls Water
Add all ingredients in to a blender and whizz
Benefits of Tahini
- Its rich in minerals such as phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron
- It contains Methionine , which aids in liver detoxification
- Great source of calcium and more protein than nuts.
- Helps maintain skin and promotes healthy cell growth
- High in good fats
- High in the b vitamins and Vitamin E
- Great for assisting weight loss and easy to digest.
- Anti- inflammatory so helps keep gut calm, and inhibit H. Pylori stomach infections, such as ulcers and gastrointestinal cancers
- It is a great digestive aid and helps reduce bloating and flatulence and ease IBS.
- Can reduce nausea
- Supports blood glucose
- Full of dietary fibre to keep gut healthy and aid digestion.
- Has the same protective effect on the gut as a probiotic by feeding good gut bacteria.
- Bananas restores the good bacteria and helps reduce inflammation
- Lemons are high in fibre called pectin, which is a prebiotic that helps with good gut health by feeding healthy gut bacteria, they also help to flush the kidneys and aid digestion.
For more healthy and nutritional recipes, visit my recipes page here: https://www.smartnutritionandfitness.uk/smart-nutrition/