1) Make sure you exercise at least 5 days a week and add yoga into this mix , get outside in nature it is great for clearing the mind.
2) Take time to meditate your time out from the hustle and bustle of life, helps you to de- stress, stress is very ageing on your body.
3) Aim for 7 hours sleep it is essential to re-charge your body and bad sleep releases stress hormone cortisol which can make you gain weight around the middle.
4) There are things in life we have to deal with and have no choice but as long as we accept them they will not cause us so much anxiety, try to work with them.
5 ) Do not sit at a desk all day take regular breaks, walk around, wear a step counter and try and move enough to get up to 10,000 steps a day.
6) Eat good nutritious food, avoid all processed and diet foods and drink plenty of water at least 2 litres a day.
7) Laugh it is good for the soul , spending time with friends who make you laugh is good medicine.
8) Age is only a number forget yours and live a life according to how you feel.
9) Have a orgasm a fantastic de-sresser !!! Sex keeps you feeling young and connects you to another persons touch which releases happy hormones (endorphins)
10) Be positive live in the moment things are usually ok there, dont think about the future, it will come soon enough and it could make you anxious and stressed, and dont dwell on the past, its gone and you can’t change it.